May 1, 2013
- Three bedroom/One bath
- Living/dining room combination
- Fully furnished
- Linens, vacuume cleaner, iron and ironing board,
- Well-equipped kitchen with cookware, microwave, coffeepot, dishes, stainless flatware
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Rent includes all basic utilities, phone, cable, lawncare and DSL/Internet
- Maid and laundry service are available for additional charge
This brick home is located on a 3/4 acre shaded lot in a quiet neighborhood and has approximately 1200 square feet. It is located within close proximity to a major grocery store, service stations, banks, and fast-food restaurants. It is tastefully furnished, complete with accessories. The house is freshly painted and has hardwood floors and new carpet. All new appliances, including dishwasher, washer, and dryer, are provided.
Why pay in excess of $80 per night for a tiny hotel room when you can live in this lovely home for considerably less! It would be perfect for short term contract workers, management moving into the area or physicians in the residency program at Vaughan Regional. All you need to move in is your suitcase and toothbrush!
For questions or reservations on this home call:
Jack Callen at 334.412.4471 (cell)
Renee Callen at 334.412.1808 (cell)
Evenings and weekends 334.872.2236 (home)
or you may E-MAIL them.